Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chilly Spring Morning


It was chilly in the morning this past Monday! I got up for work and decided I am not ready to give up my sweater and boots yet! I tried to not go too wintery by using appropriate colors for spring - yellow =) Just a casual, comfy kind of day! 


I got this light-weight sweater at Express - it was in the $20 bin and had an additional 25% off! Score! 


Don't forget the boots - I have worn these so much I probably owe the boots money. I got them at Target - two Thanksgivings ago! I always see some version of them in stores as soon as the weather cools down a bit. I love yellow and I can't seem to get away from it! In fact, I am sitting at work right now in a yellow cardigan!! Am I stuck in a yellow rut? I promise to expand my fashion for you all - great outfits to come (and much more season-suitable! 

xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment