Sunday, April 7, 2013

Amazing Home Decor


Hello Everyone - Today is Sunday - meaning tomorrow is Monday - boo! Luckily, I start a new job tomorrow, I am half nervous and half excited! I think it will be good! 
I decided today's post will include some of my favorite home decor ideas! Enjoy! 


I love color but I cannot deny how lovely this wall looks with the mixed neutrals. I need need NEED to find a place to do this in my current home =) These shadow boxes can be found at Michaels or any craft store - I believe they usually come in black - but you could paint them whatever color you choose! The vases and pottery might be able to be found at a dollar store (which would be awesome!) but the craft store has you covered for these as well!  

Could this bed look any fluffier? I actually used this as inspiration for my current bedorom - I wanted a dark wall (I chose Navy because my living room is Gray) and all white sheets, pillows, comforter, and curtains! Love it - so gender neutral and cozy.

Okay - this is DEFINETLY on my To-Do-(Now) List! Crates can be found ($5-$10/ea) at any craft store - and it looks like you need a slab of table top/wood for the bar - besides that just your nice glasses and wine bottles - you are set! HATE the orange wall by the way - ruins it! I have the perfect corner for this project (I am thinking this will be funded by new job 1st paycheck - ya?!)

This is another room I used for current inspiration! If you see my home tour post you will see my dining room also has a 'mirror window'  - I got my mirrors at Target $5 each! So cheap!! I love it because it really opens up the room.

Not into wine? Try a coffee bar! I love this look (esp. with the red wall and dark distressed wood) It's such a fresh idea and cute for have guests over! Love the big letter on top as well - Love me some giant decor letters =) 

This is cool - Apparently these are big fake mosaic tiles you can get from Lowes or Home Depot - They are pretty inexpensive and made out of plastic. Using a few different colors of complementing paint - this makes a great, unique accent wall for any room in the house! A must-do on my list!

I just love the feeling I get when looking at this room. The deep, clean, color of these walls with the bright white and dark stained wood is perfect together! It just makes everything..POP!

This is in my future for sure. A breakfast nook that is a somewhat couch/bench type deal. It looks so cozy and unique. I love it - especially with the colors they used in this picture. 

Love the color of these walls - I like my house to have bright, statement walls - and I am drawn especially to cool colors. This blue is wild but it works and doesn't make the room look to kiddie! 

Love charcoal walls - and the mix of grays, teal and whites in this bedroom are perfect. The bed frame alone is perfect - everything is so unique and special in this room! I cant get enough - this is probably only a dream to me. (the rug too - excellent! ) 


xo


H

No comments:

Post a Comment