Friday, April 26, 2013

It's a Print-On-Print Kind of Day!


Yay! It's Friday!! I'm sure everyone is feeling that way right about now. I have the most glorious weekend ahead- Tonight is my younger cousins confirmation - I am his sponsor (deeply honored!). Also, my grandparents are coming in town. Weee! On Saturday we have a surprise party for George (my cousin's grandpa) Shhh its a SURPRISE! Don't worry - I highly doubt he reads this blog ;) 


I am keeping to the theme of Print Mixing in this post - here is my version of the trend! Striped nautical shorts and a floral tank! It's absolutely perfect on a hot summers day! 


My Emerald tote (another hot trend: Emerald) is actually from Target - on sale, it ran me about $15 - that's why I love Target =) 

By the way, SO SORRY about the sun glare!! I tried to get rid of it and it was just messing up the photo - forgive me! 



Thanks for reading all you lovelies! Have a wonderful weekend!


xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment