Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Office Tour!

Welcome to my Office! 

After just recently getting a new job - it only took me about a week to get completely and utterly sick of the gray, bland box I was living in - therefore, I decided to spruce it up a bit! Check it out! 

I purchased very few things - most of the stuff was from home - pinterest was a big inspiration on what to do and some fun creative ideas!

I love the idea of the pictures hanging on a string - like so ^ It makes it a much more casual feel and allows me to have many pictures around without a million frames bulking up my space! I have white paper clips attaching them to a fabric string - but I also saw some people using mini clothes line clips to hang there pictures which I thought was awesome - except I couldnt find them =( 

 I love my little @ symbol! This little guy has gone everywhere with me (job wise) since moving to NY - I also have an ampersand (&) but I like that at home - its in a good spot and I couldn't bare to move it - but be aware that I am keeping my eyes peeled for another ampersand to bring to work! 

Probably my favorite part of the office is my new cactus friends and my succulent! I got them at Lowes and they were so cheap! $1-$4 bucks a pop! I got the idea from my fav blog - Glitter and Grace. (www.glitterandgrace.com)

 Aren't they cute?! Also, they are perfect for the office since they dont need much sun or water =) 
I got the '5' mini jar at The Christmas Tree Shoppes - great store, not enough of them around! 

 Gotta love my 'H' - its from Anthropologie and it was a gift from my lovely Maggie Confrey <3
 This little guy is adoable - eh? He is from Kirklands. I scooped him up for $4.99 - how could I resist?


 This is a joyful thing that helps me to smile every morning. I love daises, they are my favorite flower and these yellow ones are perfect for the new spring season! The jar is actually just a normal mason jar that I spray painted silver - cheap DIY! 


xo






No comments:

Post a Comment