Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Job & My Office Look!



Hello All! How is everyone's week going? Mine is extra swell considering I just started a new job this week. I work for Axial Exchange - a company backed by the Mayo Clinic which provides hospitals with Patient Engagement solutions! Patient Engagement is a generally new term in the healthcare world - but its very, very important. Patient Engagement is the basic idea that healthcare should be based around the patient and providing that patient with every possible tool that they need to stay healthy! I am a new member of the sales team and I am so excited to learn more and settle in to what is turning out to be a really great company! 

Today was my third day on the job and I decided to once again revert to the old neon/neutral look that I apparently cannot get enough of! Anyway - This was an easy to wear look that added some brightness to my day! 








Thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow! For now, I am off to the dog park on this gorgeous spring (or summer!? 83 degrees?!) day!


xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment