Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Mint


Mint



Mint is a great, easy, happy spring trend that has been around for about two years now - but is not showing signs of going anywhere. From jewelry, weddings, home decor, to evening gowns and skinny jeans - it is truly everywhere you look. 

It gives a fresh, clean feeling that looks good on everyone. I like it during the warmer months because if I have any sort of tan at all - it makes it pop! 

This fabulous Mint leather strap watch can be found at Lord & Taylor - Don't have one near you? Order online! Price point? Under $100!! 

Essie is my beyond favorite nail polish brand - its so rich in color and easy to put on (I do my own nails weekly so it's important for it to be easy and high in quality!) This is Essie's Mint Candy Apple - they have a few shades of mint in their collection but they're all good (some more greenish, some more blueish - all minty!) It just depends what speaks to you! 

Honestly, I think Kate Middleton has been in every single one of my Trendy Tuesdays so far - talk about trend setter! This is so pretty and classy - It really shows you how to pair mint with neutrals in order to accomplish a classy, simple look. 

Bringing it back 60s style! This is a Retro Rotary Telephone! It was just found online - I am not sure you can purchase this anywhere - probably at an antique shop or flea market. So cute right?! Too bad I don't have a land line...

More fabulous trendy girls in the finest mint - I love Extra's Maria Menounos's dress the best - The different shades of mint in the chiffon material looks romantic and gorg. 

Marianda Kerr looking breezy and beautiful as always

These are awesome! I need some mint earrings - These were found on Etsy.com actually and after a bit of research - Etsy apparently has TONS of mint earrings just like this! Also, with silver base instead of gold - if that's more your thing =) 

Minty Macaroons. Yum.

Oh gezz - not only do I want to wear this to the many upcoming weddings I have this year - but I am also tempted to throw my bridesmaids in this beaut! Cannot track down where the heck this is found (saw in google images) If anyone knows - help a sista out!! 

This is a cute look as well - wearing mint with all black - this allows the mint to really shine - also can be worn while filling the gas tank! Who knew?! 

Now for some home decor in the fabulous mint green. I wish I could do this room - maybe one day- the vases on the wall and amazing - so daring! I wonder if I could pull it off?

OOOOOH calming - doesn't it make you want to have a spa day?!

Pretty in Mint - I find these tulle skirts to be coming deeply into fashion as well - I'd love to throw this on with a white J.Crew tee and a jean jacket - Hello Spring! 

Nice Top - this girl is all over pinterest in this getup - its almost an edgy-mint green look - very unique!




Took my engagement photos this Saturday - they're being edited now and should be to me by the end of the week - stay tuned and I will post them as soon as I get my hands on them! Can't wait! 



xo


H


No comments:

Post a Comment