Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Goodies


Happy Monday Everyone - Today was pretty quick for me. Work was good - it was a coworkers birthday so we had a little group out for sushi lunch - yum! After work I decided to get myself some succulents from Lowes to spruce up my office (photos to come!) and then it was just cleaning and hanging with my two favorite fur-balls. 


Check out some of the highlights of this past weekend: 


 He just can't take a bad picture! This little tired-out pup got snapped right after running around the yard  for an hour - it was nice out and he was having the time of his life chasing other dog friends!

 Cheeesssee!! Patrick and I at the beer tasting party on Saturday night!

 Glitter to add a bit of happiness to my day - probably the worst picture of my non-pedicured feet that I couldve taken...but we all have our moments =) Check out Target for this fabulous (and inexpensive!) find. 
My favorite moment of the weekend by far! I wake up to this on Sunday morning!! Two little cuddle bears all snug as a bug - I love it! so peaceful and sweet. I probably took 30 pictures of this - I couldnt stop myself! 



Hope everyone has a great week & Thanks for stopping by!


xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment