Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Weekend Up North





Hello All! We are back finally from our Easter Vacation up north =) it was a lot of fun - see below for some pictures from the trip! 
 Here is Patrick and I on the plane - We just landed in DC waiting to get to our layover. We were so exhausted - practically delusional at this point!

We've arrived at his parents house by noon and someone needed a little power nap (a power nap that lasted 3 hours!!) I hopped myself up on coffee so I couldnt sleep - as Im sure you already can imagine - we slept well that night! 
 Night before Easter and we are all dying eggs! The Riley's do Easter really well - Patrick, his sister Amanda (pictured) and I are all in our mid-twenties yet we not only dyed eggs, we had an egg hunt, AND had a scavenger hunt!! It was so much fun! 
Out of all the eggs I dyed - this one was my favorite =) 



Caught Patrick off-guard while dying his eggs.

Easter Morning after Church - Patrick, his dad (pictured) and I went to Aunt Sheryl's house for breakfast! It was a chilly Easter this year.
 The Riley's have a big Easter Party every year at their house - this year Patrick's Dad rented 6 baby chicks for the party (just look - no touch) I got to pick one up though before the party guests arrived. 6 days old and soo fluffy! 


 
 Our last night up north - We went to Harvest on the Hudson (a restaurant in Westchester) with my family from NY - It was a beautiful place and even more so, delicious food! Here, Patrick is being a goofball while posing for pictures.


 Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the pictures - comment and let me know how your Easter holiday went! I'd love to hear all about it. For now, I'll leave you with the lovely face of 'Precious' - Patrick's Mothers Dog - laziest peanut I've ever met - all 3 lbs of her.

xo


H

No comments:

Post a Comment