Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorite Pins!




Hello and Happy Friday to all! What does everyone have on the agenda for this weekend? Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful here - 75 and sunny! I am getting my tan on ;) Tonight we are having a little dinner party at my aunts house - I am going to make my cucumber caprese salad - That is cucumber, tomato, and fresh mozzarella with olive oil and balsamic drizzle - easy enough!

On Saturday (after my sunbathing) we have a beer tasting party to attend - I might have mentioned it in a previous post, but basically everyone brings either a 6-pack (all of one kind or one of those cool make-your-own 6 pack mix and match) and throughout the party the host gives everyone a 1 oz pour into a cup and tells us about the beer. I am not a beer enthusiast by any means but I think it could be fun! 

Here are this weeks - Favorite Pins! 


Ok now this really speaks to me! I am so not a math person - definitely as right brained as I can get... I am sure many professions include algebra - but not mine! =) Not ever! 

...need I say more? (Michael Kors)

I love Nautical - what a fun mixed print outfit for summer - makes me want to go on a boat 

Hello YUM! Patrick would llloove this! and it looks pretty easy too! I guess you want to get a small cake pan and bake 5-6 mini cookie cakes - then add creaminess in-between and stack! 

All that glitters!! I love this spring idea - Im not sure I would do a color - or at least this teal - but i love the gold and the simplicity of the baby's breathe - so fresh! 

She is so gorg! I cant get over her outfit and how great of print mixing she did! I love love love this! and love her!! 




Well thats it guys! Thanks for stopping by and come tomorrow for your must have beach look! 


xo


H

No comments:

Post a Comment