Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fav Pins of the Week!

Hello Lovelies! Happy Friday - I just got to NY/NJ for the Easter Holiday at my future in laws house - whoo-wee are we exhausted!

We had quite a morning - Waking up at 3am, getting on plane at 530a (delayed until 610am) get to DC - had 10 mins before boarding next flight (**bonus - leg number two we got first class - and that was fabulous!) I tried a Bloody Mary for the first time on the plane - note to all: if you are going to try a Bloody Mary for the first time - don't get it on a plane ride, get it homemade by someone who knows what they are doing =) After arriving in NY we had to get on a bus that took for-ev-er!!!!!! We took the bus around picking up other folks - got dropped off in Grand Central, got on another bus that picked up more people - finally dropping us at Newark to be picked up by Patrick's Mom and driven 40 mins back to her house in NJ. 9 hour traveling day anyone? We might has well gone to Europe in that amount of time!

 None-the-less we are now at our final destination, and although tired, we are happy to be here and looking forward to what the weekend has to bring us! Stay Tuned!

Now - for my Friday Favorite Pins of the Week: 



   
I love bright yellow/neon yellow with nude/tan!!! I cant get enough - its my favorite color combo and these girls nailed it. I luckily already have the clothing to complete these looks so I am on it (as soon as it warms up)

Love this saying <3 Its so true - right?!


 YUM! Great quick and easy dinner idea for two =) Although, Patrick would not like all the veggies involved; I sure would!


 Okay -- Besides being completely adorable - I totally understand how this pup feels! I need the sun!! Where is it?????



I liked this exhibit - I found it really interesting and to be a great idea! I want to be able to get measured on this wall! Its called Measuring the Universe by Slovakian artist Roman Ondák. It's considered performance art because patrons that attend the museum actually get to be the ones measured - name, height and date measured - what a cool idea! 



xo 


H

No comments:

Post a Comment