Monday, March 25, 2013

New Maxi!

Note to Self: Smile - I look like a Grumpy Gus.

Dress - Fedora (no current online website to buy from - sorry!)
Shoes - Amazon.com (old) 
similar 
Sunnies - Target! 
similar
Arm Candy - Michael Kors Watch/Lord & Taylor Bangles/H&M Mint Bracelet/Anne Klein Link Bracelet/ XXI Bangle





I am literally obsessed with Maxi Dresses at the current moment - It's all I want! 
Considering my height, I have to be quite selective on which ones will work on my body. Luckily - I found a great one at the boutique I did some PR work for! I love how its got lining up until the thigh and then turns sheer - it really helps it not get so heavy and dark. Overall - I love it deeply and can't wait to wear it out (I need it to warm up a touch) Navy & White is my fav for Spring/Summer! 


XO


H


No comments:

Post a Comment