Friday, March 22, 2013

Mini House Tour

I decided to give you a teeny, tiny house tour! This is just some of the things I did to my two bedroom apartment to spruce it up a bit (thanks a lot to Pinterest for all the ideas!)

 Welcome to the Living Room - this is the view from our couch facing the TV - I decided to do a gallery wall with a few of my favorite quotes and pictures - the one with all the letters says ' if you want  to view paradise, simply look around and view it ' - i love that! - and its from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (even better!) Also, the eye chart you see to the right of the TV says ' i love you to the moon and back ' - that was made using eyechartmaker.com - you can have it say whatever you want! 
 This is across from my dining room table when you first walk in the door. I love it because the picture was a Christmas gift from my mom - she said it reminded her of Patrick, Alphie and me! Unfortunately - the only problem was the dog in the picture was all black and alphie is white with brown and black markings.....well, I took care of that ;) 
 Here is the little dining room - not much to see, but I included it because I found a great trick on Pinterest that I incorporated into this room - the Mirror Window, I bought cheap mirrors from Target and lined them up to create a window effect - this took my small dining room and made it look much, much bigger! I love it! 
 Here is the bedroom - well some of it anyway! The main wall I painted navy and all the curtains and bedding is white white white!! I love the contrast - and I did these great ink-blot test inspired paintings above my bed to add some color - and they were soo easy to do- its almost a joke! 
Here is the living room - across from the TV and gallery wall - & Look who popped in this picture to say hello! This is Riley - he is my old dog/my moms dog that lives with us now to keep Alphie company. My mom moved up from FL to NC about 1.5 months after Patrick and I got here - and so did Riley! Alphie and him are best friends, its so nice when I am at work or Patrick is traveling - that they have each other as company... and its awfully cute to watch them play! 


Thanks for reading! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment