Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Date Night Outfit Idea


Hey all! Here is my take on Date Night Outfits for this coming Spring - Whoo! I did one for a warmer evening type date and one for a cooler night date -  I love white, plum and navy together - I think its so classy but creative at the same time. The flirty pink skirt if the perfect shape for a date with a new guy - it's sexy without losing your innocence! Metallic strappy sandals are a great investment to your closet - its so easy to match with so many looks - and who doesn't love cognac wedges? Can you say Comf?! 

Cool Date Night: Jeans | Tee | Blazer | Belt | Necklace | Clutch | Watch | Heels

Warm Evening Date: Skirt | Top | Earrings | Clutch | Wedges


Getting packed for my mini-vaycay this weekend. We are going back up north to visit Patrick's parents for the holiday. Pretty excited to get away for a bit - will post pics afterwards to show you all the (hopeful) fun! 

xo


H



No comments:

Post a Comment