Thursday, March 21, 2013

My First Photo Shoot

 Hello All.

Last Friday I did a photo shoot for a local boutique in the Raleigh area. I found the models, organized the shoot location and scenery etc., styled the outfits - but in no way, shape or form did I expect to be handed a huge camera and actually direct and shoot for the day! 

I was a little taken back but once I got in to it - it was awesome. After doing a lot of editing, I love the way the photos turned out and I think the girls look great. 

BIG SHOUT-OUT to the models doing this for the boutique - it was a windy chilly day and they were so easy and fun to shoot - Thank you Ladies!! 



Here are just some of my favorites from the shoot: 























Hope you like! Thanks for stopping by =)



H

No comments:

Post a Comment