Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wish List


1  |  2  |  3  |  4 |  5  |  6

These are my Spring Must Haves - ugh I crave them! If only I had a decent paying job - I could fulfill my wantsss! Oh Well - life goes on! Anyway, deciding to share these with you in hopes maybe you'd want to add them to your lovely wardrobe.

1  |  This is from Ann Taylor Loft - it just screams spring to me with its light & breezy color =)
2  |  Forever 21 - hella affordable.
3  |  ELLANDEMM  This girl makes beautiful jewelry - I want it all!
4  |  Maxi from Lulus.com - its the perfect color and style for a maxi dress that you can dress up or down!
5  |  Anchor earrings - also from Forever 21 **under $5 - what?! I love anything nautical.
6  |  Gap ULTRA SKINNY slim pants- love love love and I'm in need of a navy pair to add to my collection!

Have a great rest of the weekend ya'll!

xo


H


No comments:

Post a Comment