Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome to Villa Alphie!

Hello! 

Thank you very, very much for stopping by! Welcome to Villa Alphie - my new blog all about my addiction to fashion, my lack of funds to support that addiction, and all the lovely little things in between.

First off, you should know Villa Alphie is another way of saying Alphie's house - who is Alphie? My precious pup of course!

Alphie - 3 yrs old - Broken Coat Jack Russel


I have a feeling that he will be making many a frequent appearances in future various posts on this blog - considering my world revolves around this little guy. 

Another guy that could very well show up often is Patrick - my fiance! We just got engaged in February and are very excited to see what lies ahead in our future! 

Here we are the night we got engaged - I was a happy girl in the photo (as you might tell)

Here we are on vacation in FL doing a little dancing for my Birthday



I am starting this blog because, frankly, I have found myself with a lot of time on my hands as of lately- Patrick and I moved to North Carolina from New York this past January and I am having EXTREME difficulties in finding a job! I have been applying to jobs constantly and - yes have had interviews - but people move slowly down here, or dont follow up and Im frustrated. Regardless, all the better to take out my frustrations with writing a blog - no?! 

Well, I hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to leave me comments and suggestions - You can contact me personally at hmdunne@gmail.com



H








No comments:

Post a Comment