Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Fav Pins of the Week!

I eat, sleep, and breathe PINTEREST! I love it - I am constantly on it pinning away and honestly, I am not ashamed. I have found my most brilliant of brilliant ideas on that thing - from home decor, to fashion, to all the recipes I can imagine - there is no stopping me!

Therefore, I am starting the Weekly excerpt for the blog called 'Friday's Fav Pins of the Week!' - Every Friday I will go back and pick at least 5 of my favorite pins that I want to share with you all! 

This is Ah-Mah-Zing - its only $15 to make - and you have a beautiful rustic wine display! All you need is a large plank of wood, a few 2x4s and some nails - this one is extra cool with the chalkboard paint allowing you to display the type of wine! *Weekend Project!*

I love this - I am so doing this tomorrow...I think this is a great new workout to try - I bet its really hard too.. lets just hoping I will have enough space in my kitchen to try =) 

Well, this is just plain beautiful - I'm addicted to gold and mint and I love the way this watch puts it together! Its from lulus.com and its very affordable - thank goodness!

 I chose this little guy...for no real good reason - its just plain cool - he caught my eye and I couldn't resist! 

And this - well isn't it obvious? I want SPRING to be here already! I can bet everyone feels the same way too - this winter is lasting much to long, and I'm more than ready for some sunshine, beach, sundresses, ^^nautical themed outfits, flowers - oh and my birthday! 

Tonight is date night for Patrick and I! We are going to see Olympus Has Fallen (I hope its good!) and going to dinner - I love our Friday rituals - its something to look forward to all day! Also, Patrick is currently playing in his first golf tourney of the season! Let's hope he starts it off on the right foot (otherwise, date night might not be so fun!) 

Thanks for Reading Everyone! Happy Friday xo

H

No comments:

Post a Comment