Monday, February 17, 2014

The Zara Shoe Love Fest


So Zara just knows how to work it. I have had a love obsession with their shoes for quite some time now - Although, I don't own nearly enough of them! [ Thank goodness I have a birthday coming up] They are always coming out with the sleekest designs and newest styles.  I figured I would share some of the current beauties that are available online now! Shop Away! 


 
Pink Pastel Bootie? Yes Please! 

Love this color for spring - oh, and love a chunky heel! 

A new take on the metallic pump trend

Mules are all the rage right now - this platform will take you to serious heights - and who can resist the tassel? 

My favorite color - I can never turn away from a green high heel - and this one is so classy! 

MUST HAVE - wear to work, to play, to anywhere - nude matches with everything and the gold accents is so right now. 


Another great mule - Notice the already broken look they are going for with the folded down back? That was done purposely to avoid the heel blister we all know too well. 

Caged heels in cognac! I love! 

What a classic heel - great for dates or girls night out. 



Go check them out at Zara.com Now! All shoes under $200 =) Yay! 

Which is your favorite? 


xo




H 

No comments:

Post a Comment