Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Skulls & Pineapples




Pineapples in the home are a sign of hospitality and welcomeness. They are also freakin' adorable! Here is some great examples of Pineapples being used in home decor:



Pineapple Lamps: similar here, and here.


Golden Pineapples: Hard to find! Try this or that ?
I know Nate Burkus for Target use to have a great gold pineapple - don't know if still available! 


Pineapple Wallpaper! (and its Pink!) Try Spoonflower.com - they're Ah-Mah-Zing!



And who could live without the classic white porcelain pineapple? 

Great for any room in the house - 
oh, and this is fabulous as well!



And for this Beaut - buy here!! I am sure you can find cheaper if you put a little effort into the search =)



Chic Skulls


Ugh I love this! I think my fiance would go insane if I were ever to do such a thing!


Little Golden Skull on a Coffee Table


Sugar Skull Pillow: You can get this sucker in many colors here - This is one skull decor that I could see myself bringing into the house.




Golden Skulls tend to be the most popular ZGallerie has a great one (also comes in silver) Try to not let this be apart of your Halloween decor anymore! Chic Skulls are all over the place! 


xo


*would love your comments on how you feel about these outlandish items in a home! 



H

No comments:

Post a Comment