Monday, February 24, 2014

(Partial) House Tour!


Hello! Welcome to my (partial) Home Tour! I just moved 5 weeks ago so it's not completely finished but here is what I have so far! Living Room & Kitchen: 


So I went with Teal as my accent walls - I know that is very loud but it came out great. Since it's an apartment - I feel I am not married to the color (not that you are in a house) but at least I have a lease that is up and if I am sick of teal by then, I can start over with a new palette at the next place.



Please know that the pictures are horrible! I took them with my phone - which usually turns out fine, but the coloring is all weird and some are rather blurry. Brownie points to anyone that can identify what I am watching on Tv! 



My most recent (as of last week) project is this coffee table decor that I so adore! Everything shown is from Target and TJMaxx and Crate & Barrel - with the exception of the books, which were gifts! 


The Tray itself is from TJMaxx/Homegoods - it was $22 and its BIG - mirrored with this beautiful map sketch type design - it right brightens up the wood coffee table.


This is hung above the TV - its artwork I bought from IKEA! Its picasso sketches - one of my favorite things in the house ($30) 


Another recent purchase - I got a wild hair one night a ran to Target because I decided I need an accent chair immediately! This guy was $160 at Target - and the metal table next to it was only $40! I love the color and design. 


Another grainy photo =( This is my sofa table behind my gray IKEA couch  - Just wanted to feature this for my lovely little golden puppy (favorite things) and my glass base with burlap shade lamp - both Homegoods finds! 



...and now onto the Kitchen! The teal carries over- and that big wine framed photo is from Kirklands - litterally, $18 bucks! - and its HUGE! 


Here's the other side of Kitchen - If you follow me on instagram, you will notice (another fav) my framed art above the sink 'The Morning has broken and the Coffee has Spoken!" love it - Another cheapy from Kirklands. 


More to come! 


xo 



H






No comments:

Post a Comment