Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Best Coats for Winter 2013

Bright, Bold and Classy.

My personal addition to my coat collection was bright fushia this year! Hard to find but J.Crew and Banana Republic have some major scores on ebay!

J.Crew, you've outdone yourself! This minty-blue is the perfect shade for the upcoming cold months.

Go Flirty in this Full-Skirt Coat - Perfect for showing off curves and defining your waist. 

I can't get enough of this bow neck. So chic, yet so warm! 

Don't be scared of color - Olivia in bright yellow!

Loving this cozy wrap coat in this fall's popular oxblood color.

Add a little edge with leather details.

Lavender compliments any skin tone. I also love the Trench Style.

Grey Coat is a staple for me - but with these big, juicy buttons and neck wrap - it's anything but boring.

More of a print girl? Love this Full Skirt Bottom Coat in Leopard Print - meow!




xo 



H

No comments:

Post a Comment