Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Five Fav Pins of the Week


Here are my Favorite Pins of Last Week!


Ive been dying for this necklace from Jcrew for a while now! My sweet, sweet fiance bought it for me this weekend for our anniversary! Yay!! I am actually wearing it as I write this post =) 
I thought this layered look - while probably not perfect for summer - is a great look that incorporates a little print mixing and shine! 


I enjoyed this delicious little cocktail at a Cinco De Mayo party this year! 

You need: 
(12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
3 quarts water
3 cups orange liqueur (I prefer Grand Marnier)
3 cups tequila
2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored soda

Directions:
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Freeze at least 8 hours, stirring twice during the freezing process.
Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Break into chunks; add soft drink, and stir until slushy.




This hat!! So cute! Love the neon touch - love the chambray - the pink on the bottom! Perfect! 


These cute little elephant shorts are part of the Milly Summer 2013 collection from Banana Republic.


and last but certainly not least is this fabulous outfit - I love the combo of colors - coral, leopard, and blue? Who da'thought!? 


xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment