Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Porches, Patios, and Outdoor Spaces

From the tent, to the lights, to the beautiful chandelier  - this is a dream patio for me.

What a perfect set for a small apartment patio - I love high tops - if this isn't from Ikea - I know Ikea has something just like it! 

Another dream porch!! fireplace? love! 

This is my current inspiration for my patio - Patrick found a great deal on craigslist.com for a patio/bistro set that a couple was selling since they were moving - I took chartreuse spray paint and painted the table base (glass top untouched of course) My chairs are a dark brown, and I am still up in the air about whether or not to touch them - opinions?? anyone??? I also have a chartreuse pillow by Ralph Lauren that seems to go just splendidly! 

Black and White Patio of Perfection =) 

These are what my patio chairs currently look like (so if you can give me your two cents of whether to paint them - this is a good frame of reference) Anyway - I just love this table - and its another great example of what you can do with a little apartment patio space.

Keeping in the theme of small and black and white - this is cute, clean and easy.

Look at that bed swing - how comfy! 

Very eclectic - i like! 

I saw this on Better Homes & Gardens - I love the idea of adding an outdoor rug to tie in the space - I will keep my eyes open! 

Love the colors! So inviting - and I cant help wonder what a big letter would look like on our patio - love it! 

Pretty lights - small space - mixed chairs - great patio.

A little oasis in the city - love the comfort of it all - and the use of plants to really add nature into an otherwise urban setting. 

OOOh I love this - cant get enough of these large/couch-like porch swings - and the colors and pillows are right up my alley. 



xo 


H

No comments:

Post a Comment