Thursday, November 6, 2014

So, I threw a Halloween Party....

...and it was LEGEND....
wait for it.....



Here you can see my tablescape. I love the word tablescape. 
Anyway, I've got Deviled Eggs that look like Pumpkins and Spiders 
And Jumbo Mummy Dogs 
Carmel Apple Dip with Toppings 
(Granny Smith Apples sliced on skewers, Carmel dip, Pecans (chopped) and mini choc chips) 
Shrunken Head Punch - link goes to how to make the shrunken heads 
^ Punch: Cranberry Cocktail + Champagne + Citrus Vodka + Apple Cider - this was amazing and you just have to mix to taste - it was VERY strong but didn't taste strong at all! I know I used a whole bottle of champagne but everything else was just added to taste. 
Pumpkin Puking Guac (see last pic) 
and then just some candy corn, cookies, gummie worms, etc. 
You know the drill....



I was a Robot - Patrick was a Mad Scientist (see below)
Robot Tutorial Here!


Mad Scientist: Googles - Party City, Mad Scientist Hair - ordered at halloween online store, Lab Coat - Party City Doctors costume, Black Gloves - Party City Darth Vadar Gloves

Robot: Silver Makeup (see tutorial) Black eyeliner, Black Dress - Express, Black Boots and Silver Gloves - Halloween Store 

Better shot of the table! 

Puking Pumpkin (Guac and Blue Chips) Easy Peasy



....DARY! 

LEGENDARY! !! !! ! 


It was great fun! Feel free to email me with any questions =)



xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment