Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Celebrity Halloween 2014

\
Halloween is my favorite holiday - don't get me wrong, I love Christmas - but I love Christmas for the season, not the actual day. I love the joy it brings and the cold and the decorations. But Halloween - Halloween is different. It is unlike any other holiday - it give you the chance to be something or someone else completely. I love it. Therefore, I will judge these celebrity costumes, and I will judge them hard.


Ashanti - Belly Dancer
Not bad, not bad - I mean, not the most creative idea -but she looks like a legit belly dancer - props.


Joe Jonas - Zoolander
Excellent! Love the outfit, the hair, and the pose - its spot on! Bravo! 


Michelle Trachtenberg - Creepy Doll
Great costume! I love anything creepy - and her makeup is perfect - love the use of the prop lollipop as well! 

Audrina Patridge - A....what is she? 
Apparently she just wanted to be as naked as possible? Boo.

Courtney Cox - Super Scary Doll
LOVE THIS! Look at that crayon? How awesome! The makeup is spot-on and of course, her date, really adds to the whole thing. Genius! 

Demi Lovato - I love Lucy
Adorbs! She did it well too - Hair, makeup, outfit, down to the shoes- its all Lucy!


 Heidi Klum - Butterfly
....and of course she wins. Every year she wins! She is a costume guru - every year it is a costume you 1. would never expect and 2. be blown away by the detail ! Hence, why she throws the greatest Halloween party year after year. 

 Iggy Azalea - White Chicks
Weird - but I like it! She looks just like the characters in the movie White Chicks - but she is white...right? 

 Katy Perry - A Cheeto
This is the weirdest costume ever  - She gets an A++ for originality! 


 Kelly Osbourne - Evil/Dead Maid
Very cool - Kind of reminds me of the young/old maid in American Horror Story - Murder House


 Kim Kardashian - Skeleton
I mean, okay...its good - makeup is average - skeleton suit is up to par - its just kind of, classic - which isn't always a bad thing.

Kylie Jenner - Bride of Chuckie
Not too shabby - Outfit is good - but if she didnt have her Chuckie next to her, would you know who she was? Probably not. 


Neil Patrick Harris & Family - Gotham City 
NICE JOB! Amazing, funny and detailed - all at once! Kids are adorable and hilarious - and the commitment on the two dads are perfection! Kudos! 

Paris Hilton - Minnie Mouse
Lame.


Rhianna - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Greatness! She is completely turtle-green! It is really awesome all around! 


Alessandra Ambrosio - Snow Leopard 
Okay my first reaction was - a silver leopard? Lame-o! But with the velvet material the costume was made out of and the colored, creepy contacts - I will give this a B- on the costume scale. It's not like she will bump into any other snow leopards at the party... 

Ed Sheeran - Austin Powers
Nice one! He looks the part for sure - Glad to see he used his hair color and european looks for good rather than evil ;) 


 Taylor Swift - Unicorn/Pegasus 
Pretty unique - also shows a humorous side - eh, I don't care for her too much so I am biased. 


Lea Michelle - Slutty Red Riding Hood
Lame. 




xo



H

No comments:

Post a Comment