Friday, April 4, 2014

Florals for Spring



As I am sure this is no surprise to anyone - Florals are big this spring. Not with just a dress or scarf - but bright, bold, and large florals are popping up all over the place - below are some ways to wear! 


My favorite addition to my closet will be the floral jacket - this one (above) is prefect for April showers
 
I love this outfit! I tried to find this jacket online, no luck! Similar versions can be found at sheinside.com or XXI 

Here is a feminine, smaller print that goes oh-so-nicely with this pale teal. 

Loving the edgy touch on the moto-jacket. 



Ok, so if this post is totally reminding you of your Grandmother's couch - I understand...try to have an open mind, after-all, especially in fashion - we know history tends to repeat itself.

The Horror!! 


Now back to prettier things.... 

Floral dresses are always big in spring and summer - I guess the difference this year is the brightness and boldness of the print. 



and if you are still weary of this look - go for a floral scarf - easy. 


...and if you are the more daring type - these babies are ah-mah-zing.














Hope you enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts. 



xo




H

No comments:

Post a Comment