Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Best Friend's Wedding

Today I am going to feature my best friends wedding! She got married last summer and it was absolutely stunning! 


The venue was Nova 535 in St. Petersburg, FL. It was a cool venue, with brick walls and lots of interesting lighting - gave the wedding sort of a night club feel.


Here is the lovely bride getting her vail fluffed - she's never looked more beautiful!



Jenn thought of everything - so many neat touches all around the venue.


And who could leave out a shot of the gorgeous ring? 


They even had a signature cocktail, The Montini! It was delicious - I would know, I had MANY. 


I couldn't get over the flowers- perfection! 


I loved her dress - here is her new sister-in-law lacing up her back.


Her shoes were actually Disney Collection Cinderella shoes - and yes, they killed.


She got this shot for her mom - framed it and gave it to her as a gift after the wedding - like I said, she thought of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.


Shot from the 'first look'


...Here are the bridesmaids! Lauren and I were co-maid of honors (Lauren being the center blonde, and me to the right of her.) 




Their ring box!


Jenn, clearly as happy as can be after being announced as Mr. & Mrs. Montgomery! 



No one could stop us from doing the Bridesmaids pose from the movie poster, no one.



Instead of cake, they did one small cake to cut and cupcakes for all!



The notorious speech - Yes, we serenaded her. 


Their first dance as a married couple



...and the guy that stole the show! Jenn's nephew, little Bobby, breakdancing - all night long.


Sparkler Send-off for the Newlyweds! 




It was a beautiful wedding - and so so so much fun! 



xo



H




No comments:

Post a Comment